I am an editor, project manager, materials writer, ESOL Lecturer and Advanced Practitioner.. As well as working for a College in London I do freelance work, some of the things I have done include:
- co-ordinating teams of writers of online learning resources, managing deadlines and editing resources for publication
- writing lesson plans and classroom materials for teachers
- developing online language learning activities, to improve learners’ language knowledge, productive and receptive skills
- working with third-party suppliers to create original audio and visual content for online learning resources
- overseeing a piloting process for new resources and co-ordinated resulting reviews and QA processes.
I have over 10 years teaching experience and have a degree, Masters degree, CELTA, DELTA, ESOL subject specialist qualification , Adult literacy subject specialist qualification and a CertEd. I’m currently studying for a Prince2 project management course.
Hear me speak about some of the projects I’ve worked on here:
Websites I’ve contributed to:
- ESOL Nexus
- English My Way
- British Council Teaching English seminars on online CPD and ESOL, as well as lesson plans
Follow me here: